Technical issues

Support for booru.org
koiking

Technical issues

Post by koiking » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Hi there!

I am in need of some assistance with two issues I've encountered.

The first one happened to me today: I can't log into my booru with the admin account. I am able to log into the booru control panel, so the password ans user are correct, but when I select "Your Booru account" from the control panel it opens the booru, but doesn't log me in automatically nor does it let me log in manually. I tried using a different account (that I made when I asked to get the ownership transfer) and it lets me log into that one just fine. Do you think this might be a temporary issue or should I do something to help fix it?

The other issue I have is relatively minor, I noticed a few weeks ago but it wasn't that much of a problem. The problem is that I cannot delete posts when logged into my admin account. The pop-up message will ask me to confirm my selection when I try to delete it, but nothing happens afterwards. It's not that big of an issue, but I wonder if there's something I can do to fix it.

Anyway, thank you in advance for your help! :D :D :D
Koiking, man of culture. ;)

koiking

Re: Technical issues

Post by koiking » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:17 pm

As I suspected, the first issue I mentioned was temporary, it has been fixed now so I'll keep that in mind in the future. Thank you anyway for your constant work and support, and if you can help me with the issue about deleting posts I would be more than thankful!

meme

Post by meme » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:34 am

I can't delete posts from my admin account either. How did you resolve the issue?

koiking

Post by koiking » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:43 pm

The issue with deleting posts has not been solved for me either. What was fixed was the problem that wouldn't allow me to log into the booru as admin, but I still can't delete posts when I am logged in as admin or in the control panel.

It really isn't a big deal to me, but if I could do something to fix it that would be great.

Mr_K

Post by Mr_K » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:22 pm

Hello,

Sorry the notification never highlighted this post when it was new.

What is the name of the booru?