The Loud Booru is attempting to have Loli/Shota content again

Support for booru.org
YungSport1995

The Loud Booru is attempting to have Loli/Shota content again

Post by YungSport1995 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:14 am

This morning there was a forum post on the site that was only up for a few hours that said "Reupload Loli and Shota Posts" that was posted by Misha. Now there is several loli pics on the site

Mr_K

Re: The Loud Booru is attempting to have Loli/Shota content again

Post by Mr_K » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:39 pm

Any evidence at all for this?

Albertdx

Post by Albertdx » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:06 pm

i heard if there are some that have not been removed since last year and also this pics of loli and shota in the loud booru is phased out. so i have a chance to rescue it and back it up in allthefallen.moe i am doing the work to search for the existing pics of loli in tlb and then back it up in allthefallen. but it took me a long time to do it alone and i was just asking for help to search for it and then back it up in allthefallen. what i am doing is moving the content of loli and shota from the loud booru to move it to allthefallen.moe so i need to search for some to delete and then back it up in allthefallen.moe.

P.S.: the pics of loli and shota from tlb are gradually eliminated day after day.

here is one (https://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=po ... &id=100627) but it is already backed up in allthefallen. and i also posted in the forum to post the loli and shota from tlh in allthefallen as a new home (https://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=fo ... &id=188643)
Last edited by Albertdx on Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misha

Post by Misha » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:22 pm

I am Misha, the admin of the Loud Booru. Due to computer issues, I haven't posted anything to the Loud Booru for the last couple of days, so I could not have made any such forum post. It's possible he saw this forum post, stating that any Loli/shota post would be uploaded to a different website before it is deleted from the Loud Booru, and misread it:
https://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=fo ... &id=188643

Or it could have been an impersonator, which has happened before, a year or two ago someone would make inflammatory posts under the undername "Misha." with a period.

Mr_K

Post by Mr_K » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:55 pm

Admin considers this a report without merit, all reports without proper evidence will be rejected and anyone doing it again will be banned. The evidence submitted thus far is fiction, it appears to be an attempt to frame the Admin of that booru.

Do not report without direct links to infringing content uploaded by said party, any talk of breaking the tos is irrelevant, it is after the action has taken place there will be clear evidence, conspiring to is easily faked and we rarely accept this evidence especially in light of bogus reports in the past.