Booru Locked

Support for booru.org
Amblypygid

Booru Locked

Post by Amblypygid » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:31 am

I made a post a few months back about being the last admin on the booru but not having access to the control panel, but received no reply. I've recently had some users express interest in bringing back the booru, but the pages have since been locked and nobody besides me can do much of anything. If I could somehow be given access to the control panel or just the login credentials for the original account, I'd greatly appreciate it.
The booru: https://ddlc.booru.org/index.php
My account: Amblypygid

Kielan

Re: Booru Locked

Post by Kielan » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry you got no reply, I forwarded this to another Admin but they appear not to have followed through with it.

If you give me your name I have the ability to appoint you as Admin on the site so you can organize things from there, I do not have access to the database to make you owner sadly.

Amblypygid

Post by Amblypygid » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:15 am

I already have admin status and was able to figure out how to access the control panel, albeit by a fluke and I'm not sure if it's the entire toolset. Here's a link to my account: https://ddlc.booru.org/index.php?page=a ... ile&id=405. I was able to access the control panel by changing the 'index.php' to '/admin/' on the url, but am unsure how you were actually supposed to access those controls. I still need a way to unlock the registration, though, since any users trying to register are reporting that registration is closed.

Kielan

Post by Kielan » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:18 pm

It's found in /panel in the booru control section

called Registration allowed:

I've ticked it for you, you already have Admin as you have said.