| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Support Booru / Support /

Our current Admin of Footbooru is absent for weeks, and several trolls wreak havok on our site.

Page  Page 1 of 13:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11  12  13  Next »  
Author ThanatosZero
Registered
#1 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 19:49 
http://footbooru.booru.org/index.php

Trolls are insulting our members, changing tags as they feel like and down voting images for no reason.
The worst yet, our Admin has been away for several weeks and he has yet to make a reappearance.
The former Admin AnimeFootify is present, but he cannot do anything against the trolls, because, according to him, you took him his rights away (He was busy with his study for college I believe).

We like to have more than one admin to bring back order to our booru and keep it that way onwards.

If I can make a suggestion, I like to recommend myself, DarkSky and AnimeFootify as additional admins to keep order there.
Should this be not possible, I want to have the mods the ability to ip ban trolls and reverse their actions.
Author slayerduck
Admin
#2 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 09:47 
One of the Staff Admins will take over footbooru as it seems that whoever wants to moderate it and shows that he wants to moderate it just drops it and we have to go in and fix stuff.

Rights will be shuffled around soon, we can not promise that any of the old Admins will get their rights back or any new Admins will be appointed. If you'd like to take over footbooru throw us an email at staff@booru.org stating why you'd like to become an Admin.

We'll go from there.
Author ThanatosZero
Registered
#3 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 13:26 | Edited by: ThanatosZero 
Hm... Personally I wanted to become a co-admin, who backs up the admin while he is away ( thus being unable to do his job) for reasons like college, health issues and for other unique events.

Can you modify footbooru so mods can also ban trollish users? It would help a lot.

As for AnimeFootify, I got the reason for his absence as admin in the past wrong.
He had severe health issues, which didn't allow him to do his duty.
Author ThanatosZero
Registered
#4 | Posted: 15 Nov 2014 10:50 | Edited by: ThanatosZero 
Slayerduck, we the members of Footbooru wish AnimeFootify to regain his Admin status. He was ill for a month and couldn't do anything! Without him there wouldn't be a Footbooru in the first place.
As a mod he can only delete for us the insulting comments, but since he lacks the rights he cannot ban the trolls to his own discomfort.
I beg you on behalf the community to reinstate him, please!
Author ConcernedUser
#5 | Posted: 14 Jan 2015 23:26 
I back up Thanatos here, he is regularly active and although I rarely post, I can see that he deserves Co-Admin and that footify needs to regain Admin privelges to help get this shit under control
Author Margret
#6 | Posted: 10 Feb 2017 14:48 
Good info, Kudos!

Also visit my web site :: travelodge discount code
Author Nicholas
#7 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 11:43 
Kudos, I value it!

My webpage; boots discount code; related web-site,
Author Columbus
#8 | Posted: 13 Apr 2017 09:06 
Cheers. Quite a lot of postings!

my website; homebase Promo Code
Author Maxie
#9 | Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:35 
You actually reported this well!

My blog: Travelodge Voucher Codes Here
Author Melva
#10 | Posted: 17 May 2017 15:47 
You actually revealed it really well!

My web blog: all OKA Direct codes here
Author Gerard
#11 | Posted: 27 May 2017 09:21 
Fine posts, Thanks!

Stop by my webpage - 15% off at Oka
Author Kimberley
#12 | Posted: 7 Jun 2017 09:01 
Thanks! Loads of postings.

My website ... boots promo code (mrdiscountcode.co.uk)
Author Betsy
#13 | Posted: 7 Jun 2017 09:05 
Amazing a lot of very good data!

Here is my page - boots promo code [pop over to this web-site]
Author Kristofer
#14 | Posted: 7 Jun 2017 09:06 
Nicely put, Thanks!

My webpage :: boots discount code (just click the following website)
Author Pansy
#15 | Posted: 15 Jun 2017 09:32 
Awesome write ups. Thanks!

Here is my website - oka direct promo code
Page  Page 1 of 13:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11  12  13  Next » 
Support Booru / Support / Our current Admin of Footbooru is absent for weeks, and several trolls wreak havok on our site. Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.
[ANTISPAM] Enter letter "U" here:

Booru Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®