| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Support Booru / Support /

Can log in. Can't log in

Author Guest
#1 | Posted: 20 Nov 2013 06:57 
Just made a new Booru but I'm having strange problems logging in. I can log in from the booru admin panel here but not from the login on the booru itself. This means I can't use the mass uploader since I don't get a user Id cookie. I use the same user name and password as the admin panel here, as far as I know they shouldn't be different, but it just ignores me.
Author slayerduck
#2 | Posted: 18 Jan 2014 12:28 
Probably foolish question but did you try removing your cookies? I can reset your admin panel password, not the booru one.

For starters, what's your Booru?
Author Freddie
#3 | Posted: 19 Jun 2016 00:40 
There are people who opt for paid advertisements so their website can be promoted but these advertisements go all over the web in different parts of the world so even if people click your ads but are not part of your locality it would be useless.
Social media UK marketing is a great way to target individuals. This means your logo should never differ and your mission statement or slogan should carry through to every element of your business and its marketing communications.

Have a look at my homepage: NetEvolution Web Development Blog
Author Valorie
#4 | Posted: 6 Jul 2016 12:29 
3% of all searches, webmaster typically find Google's estimates to be understated.

Your next step is to then open up Google Chrome and select incognito browsing. By doing so, you will lose traffic and create lots of 404 errors.

Here is my homepage - Richmond Wordpress Developer Salary
Support Booru / Support / Can log in. Can't log in Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.
[ANTISPAM] Enter letter "U" here:
  Booru Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®