| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Support Booru / Support /

Forgot login details

Author Aerobooru
Registered
#1 | Posted: 3 Oct 2013 15:10 
aero.booru.org (NSFW)

I made it over a year ago, then more or less never touched it. People have continued to upload images, but there's been zero moderation and its getting messy.

Not entirely sure how to prove I'm the owner of this booru, as I'm not sure which email address I registered with. I may even have used a temporary mailcatch.com one.

Any help appreciated,
thanks for an awesome service,
Aerobooru
Author slayerduck
Admin
#2 | Posted: 6 Feb 2014 12:47 
IF you have forgotten your password please email staff@booru.org from the email address associated with your booru account, putting in your Booru's name in the email. That way I can resolve these on a case-by-case basis.

If you are unsure which email adress that is, email with the one you think is most likely and I'll figure something out.

Keep in mind that if the booru is big and you can't prove ownership of the account I can not grant you access to it since that may jeopardise the booru.
Support Booru / Support / Forgot login details Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.
[ANTISPAM] Enter letter "U" here:

Booru Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®