| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Support Booru / Support /

Can't log in

Author Ithaqua
Registered
#1 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 12:49 
I put in my user name and passwords and now I can't log into my control panel. It worked before but now there is a problem.
Author Proger_XP
Registered
#2 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 19:10 | Edited by: Proger_XP 
It'd help us to know the booru you're trying to log in. You're talking about its control panel, right?
Author Ithaqua
Registered
#3 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 22:08 
Yeah,control panel. The booru is kiddbooru.
Author Proger_XP
Registered
#4 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 11:44 
There's no such booru. It probably got cleaned a few months ago if it had really few images for some time.
Author Ithaqua
Registered
#5 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 15:29 
Just got in. Thanks anyway.
Author Proger_XP
Registered
#6 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 19:45 
Weird.
Author Dennis
#7 | Posted: 9 Jul 2016 08:40 
There are people who opt for paid advertisements so their website can be promoted but these advertisements go all over the web in different parts of the world so even if people click your ads but are not part of your locality it would be useless.
A combination would include both off page and on page optimisation. For occasion, link building is definitely important aspect in search rank, the more often web pages that connection to a website, slightly more important that website seems to the search generator, and the higher the internet site will feature browsing results.

Feel free to visit my blog: accounts software for small business
Support Booru / Support / Can't log in Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.
[ANTISPAM] Enter letter "U" here:

Booru Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®