Hi people. As I may start a booru here, I would like to ask for clarification.
1. Basically you're not against explicit loli/shota content, you're just concerned by the advertisers?
2. So if I understand correctly, you ONLY disallow >>sexualized<< loli/shota content, i.e. child-looking or underage-looking (like <18) characters who are either nude, depicted with sexually suggestive clothes (lingerie, heels etc.), depicted with sexually suggestive objects (dildos etc.), act sexually suggestive (showing off cameltoes, licking a banana etc.) or have direct sexual activity? (Thus innocent, natural images of clothed loli/shota characters would be okay.)
3. Even if I accept this policy, I cannot guarantee my users wouldn't upload such images occasionally even when I write out the rules, so I would need a team patrolling our booru. Apart from you admins patrolling and/or auto-checking the uploads by tags, how does the advertisers themselves check the content? I mean, you know anything about how they check this policy when there are so many boorus and uploads here? (My thought is that they perform random checks on booru front pages, but I may be wrong. I'm just interested how serious is your problem when you must deal with the actual enforcement of this "enforced" policy.)
4. Gelbooru as the imageboard site is working under your umbrella? If yes, why they can have explicit loli content?
5. Oh and, lol, does your booru version supports languages other than english in the system and tagging? (It's okay if the system itself can't be changed, but it would be nice if we could use accented letters and japanese characters in the tags and comments. So I guess, the question is does this booru version supports content with UTF-8 encoding?)
Thanks in advance for the reply.