| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Main Forum Booru / Main Forum /

Tag questions

Author LordHadess
#1 | Posted: 16 Dec 2011 17:05 
I have three (this is my first booru) is there a way to add the tag list link at the top of the page like at danbooru? Is it also possible to add my own tag descriptions (where the ? is) and finally, how do you make artist, character, and series tags with specific colors? Sorry if these are answered somewhere, the help section didn't help at all. Thanks
Author slayerduck
Admin
#2 | Posted: 16 Dec 2011 22:27 
All the features you mentioned are not in the version we are running atm. Maybe in the future we'll have these.
Author Lordhades
#3 | Posted: 12 Jan 2012 22:04 
Another few questions. A member of mine was wondering if I was going to set up a pm system, can I?

Secondly, is there a way to view my members tags? If I go to their profile (Which took a lot of doing) and click on tags edited it just goes to my profile options. If I get someone who ends up deleting/ruining my tags how would I ever know? Let alone to ban them.
Author slayerduck
Admin
#4 | Posted: 13 Jan 2012 09:53 
There is no PM system in our version. Under a image you can see a tag history. From there you see what user edited what.
Author Lordhades
#5 | Posted: 13 Jan 2012 12:24 
So if someone comes and changes all the tags to something different I'd literally have to click through my tens of thousands of images to find it?

That doesn't seem very efficient...
Author Lordhades
#6 | Posted: 13 Jan 2012 12:26 
Pardon, all the tags on a few images.

Or for that matter if they go through and change all the tags I'd have to revert every single one individually?
Author slayerduck
Admin
#7 | Posted: 13 Jan 2012 14:47 
Pretty much yeah. there is no "revert all changes" by user yet. This however would be a quite interesting feature for in the future :)

So you'd have to revert per image.
Main Forum Booru / Main Forum / Tag questions Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.
[ANTISPAM] Enter letter "U" here:

Booru Powered by Forum Script miniBB ®